Photo of DC cityscape

Senator Braun can help you understand your rights and responsibilities relative to various federal programs and help you work through a problem you may have with a federal agency.

Acting as a liaison between you and the federal government, my staff and I can often help you answer questions, find resources, or resolve problems. While we cannot ask an agency to circumvent its rules, force it to decide a question in your favor, or change a decision that is already final, we can make inquiries about the status of your situation and review the steps taken thus far to ensure your case is being handled properly.

Please use the following form to contact my office if you need assistance with a Federal Agency. Due to provisions of the 1974 Privacy Act, I must have your written authorization before information may be disclosed from a government agency. Please use this Privacy Act Release form for assistance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and this Privacy Act Release form for assistance with all other agencies.”

Contact Information
Casework Information
Contact other office
Contact other party